This is a collection of links for Principal Component Analysis (PCA) that I have found useful. I plan to update this post in the future.
This answer by amoeba at the stats forum at StackExchange is not only the best PCA explanation I've seen it is the best answer I have ever seen on any forum about anything. It has different levels of explanation from complete laymen to mathematician.
Keep in mind that PCA does not always work! Video
- PCA at WikiPedia
- Principal Component Analysis 4 Dummies: Eigenvectors, Eigenvalues and Dimension Reduction
- Principal Components Analysis - Georgia Tech - Machine Learning Video
- Three Tips for Principal Component Analysis
- Scikit Learn
- Principal Component Analysis at Python Data Science Handbook
- How to Calculate the Principal Component Analysis from Scratch in Python
PCA Useful Forum Discussions: